Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playing The Game

Not much new here to post today. It's Thursday morning and still no tax number. There's always some excuse and even bribes don't work.....believe me I've tried!!!! It shouldn't be too much longer and then we finish at the passport office. We were able to at least get started at the passprt office yesterday because they DO accept bribes!!!! I should know something today....have I said that before?
I've missed my visits to the orphanage yesterday and today because of running all over Sumy but I'm supposed to go to a play at a church tonight and will bring Kol with me. Elizabeth (Vera's daughter that speaks english) invited me and it gives me an excuse to get out.
Dos Vidanya.....

1 comment:

adoptedthree said...

I saw your link on FRUA and enjoyed reading about your experience. Your son is precious!