Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday... seems like Thursday!

Really, all the days kind of run into each other now. Craig at my work connected my global services on my BlackBerry - hopefully it will make working easier than visiting the internet cafe several times a day.

Koyla's visit today was good! We really had a testing time last night. He tested, we won... for now any way. He was a perfect little angel today. We played, ate an apple (the entire apple - the only thing that was left was the stem). He wore Maury's shoes and my gloves. He laughs and loves to run and play. He is counting better now. I don't think he has ever had anyone show him how to write or count... Only limited exposure in their "school". We are settling into a routine and seem to be doing better.

Karmon's knee is doing better. Thank you friends and family for checking on her and taking care of her.

It is snowing today. It put a nice layer of beautiful white snow over the gray snow that has been covering the streets for days. Makes things a lot nicer.

Ask Maury about Olga.. or should I say "beast"...


Love you all and miss you,
Kim, Maury and Kol

No comments: